CDT Conference Early-bird Registration Discount: 2 Days Left!



I used to carve out a week to travel to various parts of the country to get the training that will be provided right here, in our backyard, at the Florence Campus of Grace Fellowship Church.  To have such easy access to it, not only for me & my family, but for our entire church family, is a dream come true.

Instead of me waxing eloquent about how this training has blessed my life & ministry, I'll refer you to this video where people just like you speak about how they're blessed, year after year, by being trained to better apply the Scriptures in their everyday lives.

The one thing I will say is this; the training that's provided is truly, in every way, shape & form, for any growing Christian.  Whether the Lord saved you 40 seconds ago or 40 years ago, you'll find the teaching and training provided to be helpful to your everyday life as you walk with the Lord, and help others to do the same whether that's in a formal counseling setting, or simply as you live life with others.

All the information you need to know can be found right here, including financial scholarships that are available.

If you have any questions at all, see me at church on Sunday or shoot an email to me at peterlaruffa[at]graceky[dot]org.

Love in Christ,

Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger