From Pastor Peter 11-Oct-2013



Dear Grace Family,

This Sunday!

How do we get out of sexual sin?  How do we get out of any sin?  Last week we’re in Romans ch. 1, where we looked at the slippery slope down into sexual sin that starts with suppressing the truth, not glorifying God, not being thankful, and not being careful with where your thoughts run. And then… it’s light’s out.  Your foolish heart will be darkened – and you’ll start going places you never intended to GO… becoming someone you never intended to BE.  How can you get OUT of sexual sin if you’re already in it?  And what does the closest ‘Exit’ look like?  There’s hope!  That's what we'll see this week.  

I'll miss being with you this Sunday as I'll be preaching at our Florence campus.  I'll be praying for you, friends.  Please pray for me as I preach!


Love and thanks,

Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger