From Pastor Peter 29-Nov-2013





Dear Grace Family,

Thankful for Last Sunday!

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, especially how the Lord blessed our time together last Sunday.  First, we got to spend the morning together with the Florence campus, worshiping together and celebrating what God has done in so many lives, including several from Newport.  Afterward, GFC families hit the streets of Newport with grocery bags and boxes full of Thanksgiving groceries, taking advantage of a great opportunity to bless 68 needy families with food, prayer, an invitation to our church, and more.

As I've spoken with different ones of you, I've been blessed by the stories you've recalled to me of how your time went with the families you were assigned.  I'd love to hear more, and would love to share them in part on our blog so others can hear what God did.  If you wouldn't mind, please click HERE and share a few lines from your story.

Looking Forward to This Sunday!

The last sermon we heard looked at two strategies in the life of Joseph.  This Sunday, Pastor Brad will show us two more as we wrap up the Holy Sex sermon series.

Also, I'm looking forward to worshiping with you in our new home on Sunday...theater 1!  It's just across the hall from theater 10, and I think it'll offer us some advantages on a weekly basis.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

In addition to the great meal we enjoyed today, I took time over the past two days to reflect on how God has so richly blessed me.  I'm so grateful to be able to worship with you each week, and watch God work in our lives at GFC Newport.  Thank you for praying, serving, giving, watching, helping, ministering and loving the Lord and His people the way you do.  Sarah & I are so blessed to have a church family like you.

Enjoy the leftovers.  See you on Sunday.


Love & thanks,

Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger