January 13th Forum


January 13th, 2014
7pm - 8:15pm
at the Florence Campus (in the "Upper Room")
Light refreshments & optional pizza dinner provided

Sign-up if you need childcare here.

Grow Deep.  That's our vision for this year.  Sounds good, right?  Sure.  I mean, how can you argue with "growth" and "depth?"

Here's the thing: people don't grow in "fuzzyland."  It may sound nice, but what does it mean for you as an important member of the body of Christ at Newport?

A pithy line in a Sunday sermon doesn't bring about change.  God does.  He grows us and He honors our efforts as we seek to keep in step with Him (Gal. 5:25).

I'm looking forward to this opportunity to present to you what I hope "grow deep" looks like for us as a church throughout 2014.  These will be the practical steps I'd love for us to take as a church (all stuff I never could fit into one sermon).  I bet you have ideas, too, and I'd love to hear them!  Let's spend this time together prayerfully looking ahead at the year to come, and praying for God's blessing as we seek to walk with Him.

NEW!  Would it help your family if we provided a pizza dinner for you that evening?  If that would serve you by giving you one less thing to worry about, I'd be delighted to share a meal with you.  Just quickly fill out this form and we'll count you in.  (Dinner served at 6:30; meeting starts at 7).

I hope to see you there!


Love in Christ,

Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger