From Pastor Peter 14-Mar-2014




Dear Grace Family,

This Sunday!

By this time in our sermon series, your Bible should fall open to the section of Romans we've been in since January.  Since then, we've been looking at different "Gospel Twists" that Paul anticipated his readers putting on his teachings.  We've looked at two so far in Romans 6 and the first 6 verses of Romans 7, and this week we'll look at the last one as we answer the question, "What good is the law, anyway?"  In other words, what good purposes does the law give us?  I look forward to showing you the four purposes Paul highlights in our text this weekend, Romans 7:7-13.  Consider familiarizing yourself with Romans 7, as that's where we'll be spending the next several weeks (one of my favorite portions of Scripture).  I'll miss being with you this Sunday as I'm preaching at the Florence campus, but you'll see me on the big screen.

Children's Ministry...we're getting warmer!

Last week I mentioned that we're excited to be within just a few folks shy of a new 4-week rotation in our Children's Ministry!  Thanks so much to those of you who have stepped up to serve our kids, parents, and teachers in this important way.  You've helped us get closer to our goal, and we can't wait to get you plugged in...but we're still in need of a few more folks.  Let me know if this might be a spot you can serve!  Shoot me an email to peterlaruffa[at]graceky[dot]org, or call me at the church office (859-371-7880) and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about how it all works and see if this is an area in which you can help.

I look forward to being back with you next Sunday.  Have a blessed weekend!

Love in Christ,

Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger