From Pastor Peter 18-Apr-2014




Dear Grace Family,

Easter Celebration on Sunday!

I missed being with you last week, but I'm really pumped to be back at Newport and to preach & lead our Easter Celebration service on Sunday.  I hope you are too!

The service will be a Family Worship Service, so bring the kiddies in with you (Nursery Ministry will still be offered for the tinys.)  One of the things I'm most excited about is calling the cherubs down to the first few rows and spending some time with them.  I've prepared a Gospel presentation for them that I hope is helpful as you celebrate Easter as a family.

Also, I have a few people on my mind that I'm going to make sure I invite to join us today.  I hope you do, too!  Think about it, pray about it, and then go do something about it by extending an invitation to join us on this special Sunday.

Baptism Celebration - Sun, 04-May @ Florence campus

Speaking of special Sundays, we have another one coming up in just a few weeks as we celebrate with our brothers & sisters who are publicly testifying to the grace of God by being baptized.  Have you been baptized?  If not, I hope you'd consider taking advantage of this opportunity to be part of this special service.  There's still time to get you the information you need, and answer any questions you have.  If you think you might be interested, let's talk.  Talk to me on Sunday, call the church office, or drop me an email to peterlaruffa[at]graceky[dot]org and we'll chat.  Hope to hear from you soon!

Looking forward to celebrating our risen Savior with you.  See you Sunday!


Love in Christ.

Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger