From Pastor Peter 09-May-2014




Dear Grace Family,

"God Knows No Other Way To Grow Spiritually But In His Church"

How's that for a title?!  Hopefully it peaked your interest.  I'm preaching at our Florence campus this Sunday, which means I won't be with you this weekend.  As always, I look forward to being back with you again next Sunday.  In the meantime, if you want to prepare yourself in the Word, check out 1 Tim. 3:14,15 & Eph. 5:25-31.

Baby Dedication - NEXT SUN, 18-MAY

One of my favorite church family traditions is our Baby Dedications.  What a joy it is to both celebrate and pray for the new lives God has blessed our church family with!  Our Baby Dedication ceremony will be next Sun, 18-May.  If you've had a baby that didn't participate in our last Baby Dedication, we'd love to celebrate and pray for your family!  Take 60 seconds to sign up HERE while it's fresh on your mind, and we'll count you in.  If you have any questions, contact the church office or me via email to peterlaruffa[at]graceky[dot]org.

This weekend I have the honor of performing a wedding for a former student of mine!  Please pray for me as I celebrate with them & preach the Gospel to those in attendance.

That's all for now.  Have a great weekend, and I look forward to seeing you next Sunday!


God bless,

Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger