From Pastor Peter Fri, 09-Jan-2015




Dear Grace Family,


Our new sermon series kicks off this Sunday! Here's what Pastor Brad has to say about it:


"I am so excited to share my heart with you this Sunday about where we are as a church, and where I think God is calling us to go next.  I am more excited about this message than I’ve been for anything in a long time, so don’t miss this Sunday!  Do whatever you can to be with me this Sunday.  I guarantee you won’t be sorry.
 


I’m going to unpack in greater detail the vision being cast for our church: 
 


That God would raise up a generation of Christians who have the courage to stand, the confidence to speak up, and the heart to sacrifice, because of the truth of God’s Word, the mission of God’s Church, and the mercy of God’s Son – Jesus Christ."


Two more days of vacation and then I'm back in the saddle, excited for all God has in store for us in this new year. Hope you are, too!


God bless,


Pastor Peter
« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger