From Pastor Peter 8-May-2015



Dear Grace Family,

This Sunday I’m excited to open the Word as we wrap up our “Basic Equipment” sermon series.  I’ll be preaching on prayer, but specifically what it looks like to pray with the heart of a child.  Of the many ways the Word of God refers to believers, the term used most often is “children,” reminding us of our relationship to our heavenly Father as His adopted sons and daughters.  How ought this affect our prayer life?  Why is this so important to remember as we pray?  I hope God will use our time in the Word together to show us just that.


An important Elders’ Forum is coming THIS TUE, 12-MAY, 7p at the Florence Campus!  I trust you received my email last week re: exciting changes we’re about to make concerning our Newport Campus.  I hope you’ll join us on Tuesday night to hear all the great details, and to engage in dialogue with us about these exciting next steps for our church.  Childcare will be provided, so help us prepare by registering HERE.  Hope to see you there!


Have a great weekend!

Love in Christ,
Pastor Peter

« »

Grace Fellowship Church | Newport All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger